TyL Herramientas y Seguridad


Error: Formulario de contacto no encontrado.


thirteen. For just Fans (JFF) – Best loved replacement OnlyFans

6 de noviembre de 2023

thirteen. For just Fans (JFF) – Best loved replacement OnlyFans

Joining the working platform is not difficult, and see benefits and features that you’ll maybe not look for with the other programs. Admirers of one’s platform may request custom blogs you to definitely pros the fresh copywriter.

In the event that a partner demands personalized stuff, you could charges what you would like and you will send it

  • Subscription: Monthly subscriptions are the primary source of income for a content creator on MYM. Fans who want to see or watch your content must pay a fee that you set on the platform for viewing your content.
  • Tips: Tips are a significant portion of the content creator’s income. Tips can change the game for you. If you have a small number of subscribers, don’t worry; you can still make a lot of money by soliciting tips from fans who enjoy your content.
  • Private media: Private media works in the same way as Onlyfans PPV, in which fans cannot watch the private media content unless they pay the amount you specify. You can make a lot of money by selling private media content. To increase your sales, you must post exclusive, sexy, and seductive content on private media.
  • Personalized media: Selling custom media is another way to make money on MYM. You can charge a fee to sell the desired or requested content. Once a subscriber requests a piece of content, such as a solo adult video, you will have 72 hours to provide the requested content.
  • Force news: Another way to make money on the platform is through push media. You can earn money from current or former subscribers by using this feature. If you create new content, you can send it to your fans’ DMs, who can choose whether to purchase it.

MYM enjoys 25% of your overall currency obtained from the creators on platform and hands over the remaining 75% on the founders. The fresh commission energized of the MYM is higher when compared with specific of one’s other competition on fetishes on onlyfans the market.

In the event that a fan desires customized stuff, you could potentially fees what you would like and you may send they

  • Easy to use system.
  • A great level of pages for the program, so it is a beneficial location for newbies to generate income.

If the a fan requests personalized posts, you could charge what you would like and you may send it

  • Large fee speed.
  • Since it is the brand new, it might end up being challenging to focus the new customers on the reputation.

There is no you to easy treatment for which concern. This will depend into quantity of readers you really have and you can exactly how consistent you are on the working platform. Average founders towards the MYM generate someplace $250 to $1000 four weeks for the program.

And you will, when you are popular while having a significant number off followers, then you may earn up to $5000 a month throughout your mature posts. You are able to go beyond this type of amounts and get a leading blogger into the program when you are consistent and deals your own character effectively.

MYM is the one more site such as for instance OnlyFans that is allowing creators to share mature posts on the platform. With currency-and also make suggests nearly just like OnlyFans, there is absolutely no factor in creators you need to so you can opt for MYM.

And, brand new creators of one’s system have not mentioned some thing regarding the forbidding mature stuff into system; for this reason, creators normally, without the care, article market mature stuff to the platform once and for all currency due to the fact an area hustle

If you’re looking for the very same other sites so you can OnlyFans, next For Admirers is the one you need to know. Dominic Ford, the fresh web site’s maker, authored For Admirers inside the 2018 so you can serve adult content firms. It can be called Simply Admirers and you will JFF. This site will bring an even more done adult feel than other OnlyFans alternatives which also serve mainstream blogs creators.